Uncover your potential with this profile, providing you with insight into your personality type.
Ever wanted to know why you act or react a certain way? Wondered what career you would fit best in? Wished to discover how your mind works? A Myers-Briggs® (MBTI®) Profile can start you on the path to answers by mapping out your personality into different categories, allowing you to explore the motives behind your decisions, thoughts, and actions. See the benefits when you take the Myers-Briggs test online.
Bulk Discount Pricing
Discount is applied automatically when added to Cart.
**Important Company Policy for Bulk Orders. You will receive one group consultation using our Zoom Call-in Conference System with every 10 assessments purchased. These group calls may be attended by 10 participants or more.
With an MBTI® profile, your personality type is broken down into four dichotomies: Extraversion or Introversion, Sensing or Intuition, Thinking or Feeling, and Judging or Perceiving. Through these four categories, the MBTI test constructs your four-letter personality type that allows you to discover how you can best perform not only in your work life but also in your personal life.
The four letters of the MBTI assessment are dependent on which way you lean in the above areas. By learning about these components of your personality, you can choose the correct course of action whether in your career, in your home, in relationships, or in conflict resolution:
- Introversion and Extraversion: Do you gain energy by being more reflective, relating to smaller groups of people and by being more of a private person? Or by interacting with larger groups of people and being more expressive?
- Intuition and Sensing: Do you focus on how information fits into the big-picture instinctively or on real and tangible information that is focused in the present?
- Feeling or Thinking: Do you base your decisions and actions on personal values or on logic?
- Perceiving or Judging: Do you work and live best spontaneously or with structure and schedules?
The MBTI Profile also gives you customizable feedback, meaning that you can utilize the profile for specific goals:
- Receive a user-friendly graph depicting a full break down of the personality components that make up your type, and how your answers correspond with your type
- Decide how best to apply this information on your type, whether to your career path, work, relationships, home, or personal growth
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else”, we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant including their first, last name and email address to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document to your email for you to print, share and do as you wish along with a link to schedule your complementary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment to not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.