Meet The Team
My vision is to help others with career choice, personal growth, and fundamental business and leadership building by providing the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® instrument, the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument, the FIRO-B® instrument, and the TKI instrument at an affordable price and with interpretive care on a global scale.
About Jonathan Bollag
Jonathan Bollag, president and owner, has immersed himself in the study of career and life coaching. He excels at translating an individual’s specific interests, preferences, and needs into a rich and fulfilling work and personal life, and in providing direction for those seeking a new professional career. His fields of study have included clinical psychology, business management, and executive coaching.
While attending Lewis and Clark College, Jonathan was influenced by a psychological laboratory class based on B.F. Skinner’s theory of behavior reinforcement — that when behavior is reinforced, it tends to continue and repeat. This theory laid the foundation for his approach to personal development: that in taking positive steps for yourself and your career, you will be rewarded with more positive opportunities.
Additionally, Jonathan is a CPP Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certified Practitioner Administrator. CPP is the only publisher of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and its certification programs are highly regarded as the best preparatory programs in the field today.
- Lewis & Clark College Portland, Oregon: Psychology Major.
- Antioch University Santa Barbara, California: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- University of Phoenix: Master of Business Administration, 3.9 GPA
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® Certified CPP Practitioner
- Strong® Interest Inventory® Certified CPP Practitioner
- California Southern University: Masters level psychology coursework in Psychological Tests & Measurements and Professional Ethics. 4.0 GPA
- Kaplan University: Executive Coaching Certificate
- Associate member of the American Psychological Association
- Ten years of practical on-the-job experience in human resources
About Susan Monto Cochrane
Susan Cochrane, Assessment Interpreter and Resume Writer, has been employed in career counseling and Human Resources for over a 30-year span. She has aided students at the university and community college level with initial career exploration as well as those in the pursuit of a career change. Additionally, Susan has a background in sales with IBM and Xerox, as well as university work with University of California Santa Barbara, Westminster College, and Youngstown State University where she focused on teaching, training and development, and career guidance. She has managed high tech recruiting nationally and internationally. Additionally, Susan served as a Vice-President in banking while also functioning as an outplacement analyst for top executives. Most recently, Susan has managed at a high-level in corporate Human Resources for an international quick service restaurant chain. Adding to her experience, Susan has owned and operated a private practice in career counseling. In her free time, Susan enjoys the practice of Tai Chi as well as Pilates and aerobics.
- Boston University, Boston, Mass: Bachelor’s Degree
- Westminster College New Wilmington, PA.: Master’s Degree in Educational Counseling
- Lifetime California Community College Counseling Credential
- Lifetime Massachusetts Teaching Certificate
- 30 Years High-Level Human Resource Corporate Experience
- High-level National and International Corporate experience in Recruiting & Outplacement Services
- 25 Years Career Counseling and Guidance Experience on the college and private practice levels
- University Teaching, Training & Development Experience
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certified CPP Administrator
- Qualified Interpreter of The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Strong Interest Inventory®, FIRO-B® & FIRO® Business Administration
About Laura Dorn
Laura Dorn, Interpreter, has performed Interpretations for Career assessment Site in 2018 and continues to apply her wealth of knowledge of Psychological Restricted Assessments to our clients. Laura has used her education in both the undergraduate and graduate levels in psychology and counseling to aid our clients, giving them exemplary interpretation experiences. She has gained a great deal of experience in 2018 by completing over 700 interpretations to Career Assessment Site clients in a professional and successful manner.
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo: Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Loma Linda University: Master of Science in Counseling
- 3 years providing high school guidance counseling
- 2 years providing individual and group therapy
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- Certified MBTI® Step I Instrument Interpreter
- MBTI Step II®, Strong Interest Inventory®, FIRO-B® & FIRO Business® Qualified Interpreter
About Geeta Aneja
Geeta Aneja, Technical Writer, holds a Ph.D. in Educational Linguistics from the University of Pennsylvania. She has more than 10 years of experience in corporate development and higher education. In the last two years, she has designed cutting-edge curricula for corporate clients in a range of industries including industrial insurance, collision repair, and food service. Prior to that, she lectured at the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University, and founded Ivy Academic Consultants, a consultancy which provides personalized academic coaching for current and aspiring students seeking to earn admission into their dream schools and maintain their academic performance once they get there. She has taught English in Hong Kong, Peru, and India, and is a voracious traveler and reader.
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA: Doctorate of Educational Linguistics
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA: Masters in Education, TESOL
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL: BS, Psychology
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL: BA, Linguistics
- 2 years Corporate Learning and Development
- 8 years Experience as an Independent University Admissions Coach
- 5 years Teaching Experience at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
- 3 years experience as a University lecturer and teaching assistant
- 2 years experience teaching overseas (Hong Kong, Peru, India)
About Cassie Taylor
Cassie Taylor, Director of Sales, has been in the industry of sales and customer service for over six years. Alongside her passion for Psychology, Cassie has utilized her academic experience to improve and grow in her career.
Cassie has knowledge in developing key growth sales strategies and action plans, alongside building and maintaining customer relations.
- Santa Barbara City College: A.A. Psychology
- Santa Barbara City College: A.A Liberal Arts & Sciences: Social & Behavioral Sciences Emphasis
- Santa Barbara City College: A.A. Communication, Science Emphasis
- Santa Barbara City College: A.A. Liberal Arts & Sciences: Arts & Humanities Emphasis
- 6+ years experience in sales, both B2B and B2C
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- NIH Certified – Protecting Human Research Participants