MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report
Get to the core of your personality by exploring the inner workings of what makes up your MBTI® personality type.
The 17-page MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report outlines your personality on a grand scale, providing you with a detailed analysis of the facets that make up your persona. Discover how you best manage conflict, how the different parts of your personality work together to make decisions or gather information, how your personality type best communicates with others, and how you best deal with change in your life. Each broken-down dichotomy of your Myers-Briggs personality type offers you a wealth of information to find out how your personality is formed.
The MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report builds upon the information presented in the MBTI® Step II™ Profile and continues to take your personality examination a step further. You will receive instructions on how to read your results (provided in an easy-to-understand graph). Additionally, for each facet of your personality type, examples of how your type reacts in specific situations, how you perceive yourself in these moments, and how you are likely to think when certain events occur are also included. Each of the 20 facets of your MBTI® Type is thoroughly explained, and these results are applied to sections that explain how you operate (make decisions, communicate, adapt to change, and manage conflict).
Tips for particular situations are also given in each section:
- In the analysis of how you make decisions, you’ll find pointers for how your MBTI® Type most efficiently solves problems, both on an individual and a group level.
- When reviewing your results for your communication preferences, nine facets are examined, and methods for improving your innate style are embodied within an easy-to-view chart.
- While applying your results to how you manage change, nine facets are discussed for behavioral development.
- Outlines your personality for how you address conflict. Guidance is given for six facets of your conflict resolution methods.
- When putting all parts of your personality in sync with each other, recommendations are suggested for using your less favored methods of behavior so as to develop a means of improved productivity.
The detail and depth explored with the MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report offers much more than revealing your personality type—you’ll learn how best to use this information to your advantage.
After realizing all of these inner processes that you may have been previously unaware of, you can apply your results to various situations and areas of your life. These areas of improvement can include improving your efficiency in your current workplace, changing positions or career paths, developing personal relationships, communication skills, effective decision-making, adapting to change, and much more.
The MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report includes:
- A 17-page analysis of your personality type, its facets, and how you can best utilize this newly discovered information.
- Indexes that offer easy-to-understand descriptions of your scores.
- Information on how the MBTI® assessment was developed.
- Descriptions of the facets, including information on how to understand your personal results, are displayed in this manner.
- Information on differing aspects of MBTI® Type so as to gain an understanding of others who may behave differently than you.
- Interactive questions to provoke further reflection on how your personality type may have been assessed and reported.
- Information on how the parts of your personality band together to configure your inner and external behaviors.
- An overview of your results on the 20 facets is displayed on a singular chart for simple viewing of the entirety of your personality.
- A summary of your results in comparison with others who assess your reported MBTI® Personality Type, including an explanation for how to read and understand the graphical representation.
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else,” we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant, including their first and last name and email address, to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document in your email for you to save, share and do as you wish, along with a link to schedule your complimentary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, DiSC Assessments, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment do not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.