MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report
Get to the core of your personality by exploring the inter-workings of what makes up your MBTI® personality type.
The MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report outlines your personality on a grand scale, providing you with a detailed analysis of the facets that make up your persona. Discover how your personality best manages conflict, how the different parts of your personality work together to make decisions or gather information, how your personality type best communicates with others, and how you best deal with change in your life. Each broken-down dichotomy of your MBTI test personality type offers you a wealth of information to find out how your personality is formed.
Bulk Discount Pricing
Discount is applied automatically when added to Cart.
**Important Company Policy for Bulk Orders. You will receive one group consultation using our Zoom Call-in Conference System with every 10 assessments purchased. These group calls may be attended by 10 participants or more.
The MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report builds upon the information presented in the MBTI® Step II™ Profile and continues to take your personality examination a step further. You’ll receive instruction on how to read your results (provided in easy-to-understand graphs), and with each facet of your personality comes examples of how your type would react in specific situations, how you perceive yourself in these moments, and how your MBTI® Personality Type is likely to think when certain events occur. Each of the 20 facets of your MBTI® Type is explained thoroughly, and these results are applied to sections that explain how you operate (making decisions, communicating, adapting to change, and managing conflict).
Tips for particular situations are also given with each section:
- In the analysis of how you make decisions, you’ll find pointers for how your MBTI® Type most efficiently solves problems, both on an individual and a group level.
- When reviewing your results for your communication preferences, nine facets are examined and methods for improving your innate style are embodied within an easy to view chart.
- While applying your results to your personal methods of managing change, nine facets are discussed for behavioral development.
- In the section outlining your preferences to how you address conflict, guidance is given for six facets of your conflict resolution methods.
- When putting all parts of your personality in synch with each other, recommendations are suggested for using your less favored methods of behavior so as to develop a means of productivity.
The detail and depth explored with the MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report offers much more than revealing your personality type—you’ll learn how to best use this type information to your advantage.
After realizing all of these inner processes that you may have been previously unaware of, you can apply your MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report results to various situations and areas of your life, such as improving your efficiency in your current place of work, changing positions or career paths, developing your personal relationships and communication skills, and much more.
The MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report includes:
- a 17-page analysis of your personality type, its facets, and how you can best utilize this newly discovered information.
- indexes offering easy-to-understand descriptions of your scores.
- information on how the MBTI® assessment was developed.
- descriptions of the facets including information on how to understand your personal results being displayed in this manner.
- information on all parts of MBTI® Type so as to gain an understanding of others who may behave differently than you.
- descriptive word associations lining up with your assessed MBTI® Personality Type code.
- interactive questions to provoke further reflection of how your personality type may have been assessed and reported the way that it had.
- information on how the parts of your personality band together to configure your inner and external behaviors.
- an overview of your results on the 20 facets displayed on a singular chart for easily viewing the entirety of your personality functions.
- a summary of your results in comparison with others who assess with your reported MBTI® Personality Type, including an explanation for how to read and understand the graphic representation.
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else”, we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant including their first, last name and email address to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document to your email for you to print, share and do as you wish along with a link to schedule your complementary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment to not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.