MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report
Get to the core of your personality by exploring the inter-workings of what makes up your MBTI® personality type.
The MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report outlines your personality on a grand scale, providing you with a detailed analysis of the facets that make up your persona. Discover how your personality best manages conflict, how the different parts of your personality work together to make decisions or gather information, how your personality type best communicates with others, and how you best deal with change in your life. Each broken-down dichotomy of your MBTI test personality type offers you a wealth of information to find out how your personality is formed.
The MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report builds upon the information presented in the MBTI® Step II™ Profile and continues to take your personality examination a step further. You’ll receive instruction on how to read your results (provided in easy-to-understand graphs), and with each facet of your personality comes examples of how your type would react in specific situations, how you perceive yourself in these moments, and how your MBTI® Personality Type is likely to think when certain events occur. Each of the 20 facets of your MBTI® Type is explained thoroughly, and these results are applied to sections that explain how you operate (making decisions, communicating, adapting to change, and managing conflict).
Tips for particular situations are also given with each section:
- In the analysis of how you make decisions, you’ll find pointers for how your MBTI® Type most efficiently solves problems, both on an individual and a group level.
- When reviewing your results for your communication preferences, nine facets are examined and methods for improving your innate style are embodied within an easy to view chart.
- While applying your results to your personal methods of managing change, nine facets are discussed for behavioral development.
- In the section outlining your preferences to how you address conflict, guidance is given for six facets of your conflict resolution methods.
- When putting all parts of your personality in synch with each other, recommendations are suggested for using your less favored methods of behavior so as to develop a means of productivity.
The detail and depth explored with the MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report offers much more than revealing your personality type—you’ll learn how to best use this type information to your advantage.
After realizing all of these inner processes that you may have been previously unaware of, you can apply your MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report results to various situations and areas of your life, such as improving your efficiency in your current place of work, changing positions or career paths, developing your personal relationships and communication skills, and much more.
The MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report includes:
- a 17-page analysis of your personality type, its facets, and how you can best utilize this newly discovered information.
- indexes offering easy-to-understand descriptions of your scores.
- information on how the MBTI® assessment was developed.
- descriptions of the facets including information on how to understand your personal results being displayed in this manner.
- information on all parts of MBTI® Type so as to gain an understanding of others who may behave differently than you.
- descriptive word associations lining up with your assessed MBTI® Personality Type code.
- interactive questions to provoke further reflection of how your personality type may have been assessed and reported the way that it had.
- information on how the parts of your personality band together to configure your inner and external behaviors.
- an overview of your results on the 20 facets displayed on a singular chart for easily viewing the entirety of your personality functions.
- a summary of your results in comparison with others who assess with your reported MBTI® Personality Type, including an explanation for how to read and understand the graphic representation.
Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Once you make your purchase you will receive a link with instructions to your email account to complete your assessment(s).
You may also like…
Further investigate the intricacies of your personality with this detailed report of your MBTI® type and its features.
The MBTI® Step II™ Profile further dissects your MBTI® type, providing you with more in-depth information on your personality and preferences. Four pages of detailed graphs show why you received the Myers-Briggs® test four-letter type that you did (given at the beginning of the profile), and what it is about yourself that makes you that type (five detailed subcategories, or facets, for each letter). The information gained from the MBTI Step II Profile can be beneficial to your work life, your relationships, your home life, and your schooling.
Apply information from your personality type to benefit you in your place of work.
Use your personality type to your advantage by playing up your strengths and working on your weaknesses with the MBTI® Interpretive Report for Organizations. With the insight gained from this report, including details on your optimal work, communication, and leadership styles, you can work toward improving your presence and abilities in your organization.
Uncover your potential with this profile, providing you with insight into your personality type.
Ever wanted to know why you act or react a certain way? Wondered what career you would fit best in? Wished to discover how your mind works? A Myers-Briggs® (MBTI®) Profile can start you on the path to answers by mapping out your personality into different categories, allowing you to explore the motives behind your decisions, thoughts, and actions. See the benefits when you take the Myers-Briggs test online.