Ultimate Personality Package
The most comprehensive personality assessment package available. Receive three reports with this all-in-one personality development suite of assessments. Understand and learn about your strengths and identify the components in which you can improve upon.
With this assessment package, you will gain an in-depth analysis and unsurpassed insight into your personality functions to better understand and develop your innate behaviors. These three all-encompassing reports provide 30 pages of information on how you identify with yourself, how you perceive others, and how others may perceive you. Using this information, you can become a more understanding, balanced individual with reduced stress levels.
Includes The Following Three Reports:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) STEP II Interpretive Report
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™) Profile
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior™ Assessment (FIRO-B®)
Bulk Discount Pricing
Discount is applied automatically when added to Cart.
**Important Company Policy for Bulk Orders. You will receive one group consultation using our Zoom Call-in Conference System with every 10 assessments purchased. These group calls may be attended by 10 participants or more.
Take your personality development to new heights with this comprehensive package including three powerful assessment tools. Learn how to use your innate personality functions to elevate the relationship you have with yourself and with others. Using your own personality to your advantage can assist with stress management, provide insight into your emotional outlook, expand your communication abilities, and increase your overall happiness. This extensive combination package includes:
The MBTI® Step II Interpretive Report
- Includes 17 pages explaining your preference for directing and receiving energy, taking in information, making decisions, and approaching the world
- Breaks down of each facet of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® into how you prefer to initiate and receive information for each
- Provides information for you to optimize your personal methods for communication, leadership, decision making, and managing change
- Demonstrates how all of the parts of your personality form an alliance to develop your innate behavioral patterns
- Gives insight into your personality based if you are operating in or out of your preferences
- Includes 20 facets expanding upon the MBTI Profile Step I to explain the complexity of your personality.
- States facts on how facets can assist you with behavior which may be typically out-of-preference for your personality type and how you can use them for personal development
- Includes an overview of your four-letter personality type results on an easy to read clarity score chart
- Concludes with a Summary showing your scores in relation to others with your personality type
The TKI™ Profile
- Displays your conflict resolution preference methods based on five different Conflict-Handling Modes (Competing, Collaborating, Compromising, Avoiding, and Accommodating)
- Explains each mode of the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ and includes information on what situations they are best utilized
- Demonstrates your preferred style on a percentile-based color-coded scale
- Includes 11 pages explaining each style, with interactive questions to consider for choosing when to best use each conflict style in particular circumstances
- Self-assessed report that does not require nor include a consult and is immediately available for self-download once completing your assessment.
- Great for team building and for individual personal development
- Displays easy to absorb conflict management graphs
- Statistically proven to be both valid and reliable
The FIRO-B® Profile
- Explains how others may perceive you, and how you perceive others
- Breaks down information about your wanted and expressed behaviors
- Demonstrates your interpersonal needs within three dimensions of the Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior®
- Can assist you with personal development, improving your relationships with others
- Provides self-awareness of your innate behaviors
- Optimal for organizations and individuals who want to improve their interpersonal-communication skills
- Great for both small and large groups as well as for individual use
- Increases efficiency and productivity in the workplace
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else”, we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant including their first, last name and email address to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document to your email for you to print, share and do as you wish along with a link to schedule your complementary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment to not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.