Ultimate Personality Package
The most comprehensive personality assessment package available. Receive three reports with this all-in-one personality development suite of assessments. Understand and learn about your strengths and identify the components in which you can improve upon.
With this assessment package, you will gain an in-depth analysis and unsurpassed insight into your personality functions to better understand and develop your innate behaviors. These three all-encompassing reports provide 18 pages of information on how you identify with yourself, how you perceive others, and how others may perceive you. Using this information, you can become a more understanding, balanced individual with reduced stress levels.
Includes The Following Three Reports:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) STEP II Profile
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™) Profile
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior™ Assessment (FIRO-B®)
**An Exclusive Career Assessment Site Package with the reports chosen by our senior staff.
Take your personality development to new heights with this comprehensive package including three powerful assessment tools. Learn how to use your innate personality functions to elevate the relationship you have with yourself and with others. Using your own personality to your advantage can assist with stress management, provide insight into your emotional outlook, expand your communication abilities, and increase your overall happiness. This extensive combination package includes:
The MBTI® Step II Profile
- Expands on Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Step I assessment results
- Breaks down each facet and provides ways to enhance your behaviors: Connection, Communication, Decision Making, Organizational Style, Time Management, and more
- Includes 5 pages of information you can use to better understand yourself and others
- Uses facets to break down your MBTI® Personality Type by how you introduce and how you take in new information
- The Step II Profile results section provides The Participant’s MBTI Personality Type Dichotomy and related information while expanding on the Step I Assessment with an additional 20-character facets that are spread across the four dichotomies.
- Extraversion-Introversion includes the following five facets:
- Initiation-Receiving, Expressive-Contained, Gregarious-Intimate, Active-Reflective, and Enthusiastic-Quiet facets.
- Sensing-Intuition includes the following five facets:
- Concrete-Abstract, Realistic-Imaginative, Practical-Conceptual, Experiential-Theoretical, and Traditional-Original facets.
- Thinking-Feeling includes the following five facets:
- Logical-Empathetic, Reasonable-Compassionate, Questioning-Accommodating, Critical-Accepting, and Tough-Tender facets
- Judging-Perceiving includes the following five facets:
- Systematic-Causal, Planful-Open Ended, Early Starting-Pressure Prompted, Scheduled=Spontaneous, and Methodical-Emergent facets.
- Includes charts for all 20 of your additional facets and how you scored toward polarized facets. Additionally, these charts include the average scores of the 20 facets for individuals who share the same MBTI personality type as your own.
- The MBTI Step II Profile Assessment is completed 100% online, contains 143 questions and can be completed in 30-35 minutes.
The TKI™ Profile
- Displays your conflict resolution preference methods based on five different Conflict-Handling Modes (Competing, Collaborating, Compromising, Avoiding, and Accommodating)
- Explains each mode of the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ and includes information on what situations they are best utilized
- Demonstrates your preferred style on a percentile-based color-coded scale
- Includes 11 pages explaining each style, with interactive questions to consider for choosing when to best use each conflict style in particular circumstances
- Self-assessed report that does not require nor include a consult and is immediately available for self-download once completing your assessment.
- Great for team building and for individual personal development
- Displays easy to absorb conflict management graphs
- Statistically proven to be both valid and reliable
The FIRO-B® Profile
- Explains how others may perceive you, and how you perceive others
- Breaks down information about your wanted and expressed behaviors
- Demonstrates your interpersonal needs within three dimensions of the Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior®
- Can assist you with personal development, improving your relationships with others
- Provides self-awareness of your innate behaviors
- Optimal for organizations and individuals who want to improve their interpersonal-communication skills
- Great for both small and large groups as well as for individual use
- Increases efficiency and productivity in the workplace
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else,” we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant, including their first and last name and email address, to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document in your email for you to save, share and do as you wish, along with a link to schedule your complimentary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, DiSC Assessments, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment do not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.