Ultimate Business and Professional Package
Build an efficient, reliable team while improving employee retention with this incomparable business and professional assessment package.
This package is great for team building and leadership development with an excellent combination of three renowned assessments. Use this ultimate package to learn about your own and your teammates’ innate personality functions, interpersonal communication styles, and preferred conflict management style. Having this knowledge will allow for the development to increase productivity, create positive relationships, and reduce confrontation, creating effective employee to employee, as well as employer, executive and managerial communication.
Includes The Following Three Reports:
- Leadership Report Using The FIRO-B® and MBTI® Instruments
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) STEP II Interpretive Report
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™) Profile
Download sample Leadership Report Using FIRO-B® and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Instruments
Download sample Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Step II Interpretive Report
Download sample Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™) Profile and Interpretive Report
This combination report package provides paramount exploration for many aspects of your business and professional routine. Each report will focus on a different aspect of your behavior and how you may respond or relate to others’ behaviors, allowing you to use the knowledge for personal self-development in order to build an effective team. These reports are beneficial for both leaders and line-level employees, with an intended focus on professional growth and development together ultimately accelerating business efficiency. This impressive package consists of the following reports:
The Leadership Report Using FIRO-B® and MBTI® Instruments
- Combines data using both the Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior® assessment and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment
- Includes 16 pages and an overview of your FIRO-B® and MBTI® results
- Provides information on your innate preferred method of communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal relations
- Describes your preferred Leadership Style by identifying the facets based on your MBTI® Type filtered by your FIRO-B® results
- Explains your behavior when working in a team environment
- Lists your strengths and challenges when dealing with stress
- Gives an Action Plan for personal development
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Step II Interpretive Report
- Expands on Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment results
- Breaks down each facet and provides ways to enhance your behaviors: Connection, Communication, Decision Making, Organizational Style, Time Management, and more
- Provides insight in using your favored preferences and how to develop your less favored preferences successfully
- Includes 17 pages of information you can use to better understand yourself and others
- Demonstrates the intricacy of your personality by the use of 20 facets, each having a theme and therefore scored in a different fashion then the MBTI® Step I results
- Uses facets to break down your MBTI® Personality Type by how you introduce and how you take in new information
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI™) Profile
- The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ explores your preferred method for handling conflict
- Offers information for all styles of conflict management in order to better understand not only your own method, but those of your coworkers as well
- Offers contributions and downfalls of each style
- Provides interactive questions for developing personal conflict style
- This 11-page report is optimal for both team-building and personal development
- The TKI™ is an easy to use, self-assessed report which does not require nor include a consultation
- Results are available for immediate download
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else”, we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant including their first, last name and email address to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document to your email for you to print, share and do as you wish along with a link to schedule your complementary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment do not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.