Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile
Pave your collegiate path toward the right majors and occupations based on your likes and dislikes.
College can be either tedious and tiresome or exciting and gratifying depending on what major you choose to pursue. With the help of the Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile, you can gain insight into which majors line up with your interests and preferences, allowing you to seek the most gratifying and fulfilling course load.
Bulk Discount Pricing
Discount is applied automatically when added to Cart.
**Important Company Policy for Bulk Orders. You will receive one group consultation using our Zoom Call-in Conference System with every 10 assessments purchased. These group calls may be attended by 10 participants or more.
The Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile is a beneficial tool for those just about to enter college and those who aren’t content with their current college experience. With its in-depth analysis of your preferences and interests, as well as its extensive report detailing many areas of your life, the Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile helps students forge the right path for their future in the working world and their personal lives.
The Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile doesn’t just stop at majors. It further includes:
- College Course Descriptions
- Extracurricular Activities
- Favored Workstyle
- Preferred Learning Environment
- Career guidance
The Strong Interest Inventory College Edition Profile doesn’t just stop at majors, either. College course descriptions, extracurricular suggestions, favored style of work and environment to work in, and career guidance are also uncovered through your Strong Interest Inventory Profile, allowing you to mold your entire college experience (and future employment after graduation) around your specific likes and dislikes. Furthermore, the Strong Interest Inventory College Edition sets you off down a path to a career that best-fits your preferences, meaning that you’re already one step ahead after graduation. All of this is done in easy-to-read charts.
In the Strong Interest Inventory College Edition Profile, you’ll find:
- a list of six General Occupational Theme areas and how well they work with your interests (Social, Artistic, Enterprising, Conventional, Investigative, and Realistic).
- 30 Basic Interest Scales; areas of potential interests that are broken down to give you more information on what these preferences mean to you. Sample areas include Teaching & Education, Religion & Spirituality, and Writing & Mass Communication.
- a comparison of your answers and preferences through 130 Occupational Scales, including a top-ten list of your best-matched occupations
- five Personal Style Scales depicting your favored ways of learning, managing, working alone and in groups, and taking chances in the workplace
- a list of typical college majors that coincide with your Strong Profile scores in relation to your Theme Code
- instructions for how you can use your results to improve your lifestyle both in school and out of school
- a list of your top 10 career suggestions with the educational preparation required for each
- hotlinks to the O*Net career database for further exploration of occupational demographics, salaries, projected growth, and more!
- a hotlink to an additional interactive PDF document to assist you in organizing your alternatives and weigh your options
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else”, we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant including their first, last name and email address to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document to your email for you to print, share and do as you wish along with a link to schedule your complementary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment to not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.