Strong Interest Inventory® Interpretive Report
Delve deeper into what your interests, hobbies, favorite topics, and locations can mean for your career and personal life with the help of this extensive and personalized Strong profile.
Your Strong Interest Inventory® Interpretive Report starts with the same foundational information found in the Strong Interest Inventory Profile, but goes even further into analyzing your likes and dislikes by offering you a detailed look at how following your interests and preferences can help you lead a more fulfilling, satisfied life. The report presents you with the closest matched occupations for people with your interests, an in-depth breakdown of certain areas matched to your Strong Interest Inventory test results, and insight into your likes and dislikes.
Bulk Discount Pricing
Discount is applied automatically when added to Cart.
**Important Company Policy for Bulk Orders. You will receive one group consultation using our Zoom Call-in Conference System with every 10 assessments purchased. These group calls may be attended by 10 participants or more.
With the Strong Interpretive Report, those with questions about their futures are given a step-by-step breakdown of their interests, preferences, and motives for happiness, as well as “action steps” which instruct them on how to use this information to better themselves.
Whether you’re looking for a career move or just starting out in the working world, the Strong Interpretive Report can guide you toward occupations and styles of work that are shown to work best with your interests, hobbies, preferences, favorite subjects, and more. The Strong Interpretive Report can be used to gain some insight into whether or not you’d be happy in a career that you are thinking of, whether or not you’ll be happy in a career move that you make, and whether or not your current career is going to make you happy in the long run.
Along with the elements of the Strong Interest Inventory Profile (such as your most popular careers, most popular occupational areas, and your break-down of how you best work), the Interpretive Report provides:
- A detailed description of your top ten potential careers for those who share your likes and dislikes, including duties and specific skills necessary
- Your top career motivators: what makes you want to do these types of jobs
- Perspective for developing a plan of action for weighing your alternative career options
- Identification and definition of your top General Occupational Themes, specifying top career fields and leisure activities associated with each
- Assistance with enhancing your current occupation by offering development ideas for you to find positions which better suit your interests
- Explanation of your General Occupational Themes, Basic Interest Scales, and Occupational Scales in relation to the RAISEC Personality Type codes
- Identification of your preference to work in a team setting and your leadership style
- Specific occupations which others with similar interest patterns have stated to find happiness and success, with typical work tasks and knowledge, skills and abilities required for each
- Work and learning environments where you may thrive based on your interests
- An easy to read summary of your results, with the addition of hotlinks to the O*Net government database for your top ten careers in order to further investigate salary, demographics, and more!
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else”, we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant including their first, last name and email address to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document to your email for you to print, share and do as you wish along with a link to schedule your complementary telephone or SKYPE audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment to not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.