Strong Interest Inventory® Interpretive Report
Delve deeper into what your interests, hobbies, favorite topics, and locations can mean for your career and personal life with the help of this extensive and personalized Strong profile.
Your Strong Interest Inventory® Interpretive Report starts with the same foundational information found in the Strong Interest Inventory Profile, but goes even further into analyzing your likes and dislikes by offering you a detailed look at how following your interests and preferences can help you lead a more fulfilling, satisfied life. The report presents you with the closest matched occupations for people with your interests, an in-depth breakdown of certain areas matched to your Strong Interest Inventory test results, and insight into your likes and dislikes.
With the Strong Interpretive Report, those with questions about their futures are given a step-by-step breakdown of their interests, preferences, and motives for happiness, as well as “action steps” which instruct them on how to use this information to better themselves.
Whether you’re looking for a career move or just starting out in the working world, the Strong Interpretive Report can guide you toward occupations and styles of work that are shown to work best with your interests, hobbies, preferences, favorite subjects, and more. The Strong Interpretive Report can be used to gain some insight into whether or not you’d be happy in a career that you are thinking of, whether or not you’ll be happy in a career move that you make, and whether or not your current career is going to make you happy in the long run.
Along with the elements of the Strong Interest Inventory Profile (such as your most popular careers, most popular occupational areas, and your break-down of how you best work), the Interpretive Report provides:
- A detailed description of your top ten potential careers for those who share your likes and dislikes, including duties and specific skills necessary
- Your top career motivators: what makes you want to do these types of jobs
- Perspective for developing a plan of action for weighing your alternative career options
- Identification and definition of your top General Occupational Themes, specifying top career fields and leisure activities associated with each
- Assistance with enhancing your current occupation by offering development ideas for you to find positions which better suit your interests
- Explanation of your General Occupational Themes, Basic Interest Scales, and Occupational Scales in relation to the RAISEC Personality Type codes
- Identification of your preference to work in a team setting and your leadership style
- Specific occupations which others with similar interest patterns have stated to find happiness and success, with typical work tasks and knowledge, skills and abilities required for each
- Work and learning environments where you may thrive based on your interests
- An easy to read summary of your results, with the addition of hotlinks to the O*Net government database for your top ten careers in order to further investigate salary, demographics, and more!
Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Once you make your purchase you will receive a link with instructions to your email account to complete your assessment(s).
You may also like…
Discover your interests and preferences as well as your confidence in your abilities to use these interests to your advantage.
Your strengths, interests, and preferences, when understood and well known, can lead you toward a successful and satisfying career. With this custom package, you’ll learn which occupations, strengths, and skills work best with your likes and dislikes and how confident you are in your ability to fulfill the needs of certain occupations, allowing you to formulate a career path that you’ll enjoy for years to come with the help of the Strong Interest Inventory test.
Use these reports to find a fulfilling career that matches with your personality and interests, and develop a College plan for achieving that career.
Set yourself up on the path to a career that fits with your MBTI® personality type as well as your interests and preferences. With these three reports, you’ll discover the ideal career for who you are at a base level, offering you a future of satisfying and fulfilling employment. In addition, find out which College Majors suit your interests and career goals.
Download sample MBTI® Career Report
Download sample Strong & MBTI Combined Career Report + Strong College Edition Profile Report
Download sample Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile Report
Use these reports to find a fulfilling career that matches with your personality and interests, and develop a plan for achieving that career.
Set yourself up on the path to a career that fits with your MBTI® personality type as well as your interests and preferences. With these three reports, you’ll discover the ideal career for who you are at a base level, offering you a future of satisfying and fulfilling employment. Read about each report below.
Mold your future success by choosing a career that accurately reflects your interests, preferences, favorite topics as well as your likes and dislikes with the help of this profile.
Direct your future based on what you like and enjoy, providing you with a happier, more fulfilling life and career. The Strong Interest Inventory® Profile uses an extensive analysis of your interests and preferences to guide you towards a career that best suits who you are on a personal level. Depending on your likes and dislikes compared to others in specified fields, you may find a fulfilling career previously unthought-of, helping guide you down the road to success and happiness.