Ultimate Career Package
Take advantage of five of our most popular reports by acquiring the maximum occupational information bundle to set yourself up for career development success.
Invest in your future by building the knowledge of what combining your interest patterns with your innate personality can produce for you. With this unsurpassed all-encompassing career package, you are assured to find an appropriate plan of action for your next chapter in life.
Includes The Following Five Reports:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Career Report
- Strong Interest Inventory® and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Combined Career Report
- Strong Interest Inventory® Profile
- Skills Confidence Profile
- Strong Interest Inventory® Interpretive Report
Download sample MBTI® Career Report
Download sample Strong Interest Inventory® and MBTI® Combined Career Report plus Strong Profile
Download sample Strong Interest Inventory® & Skills Confidence Profile + Strong Interest Inventory Interpretive Report
**An Exclusive Career Assessment Site Package with the reports chosen by our senior staff.
The ultimate career package provides the most extensive career exploration data available. Combining your interest patterns and your confidence levels in your skillset, in association with your innate personality functions, this package will provide a complete landscape for your occupational aspirations to unfold. This package combines our most popular products into a collection of superior career focused reports, guaranteed to provide insight for your analysis of occupational possibilities.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Career Report
- Builds on your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® results to provide occupations which others who share the same type have stated to find happiness and longevity
- Establishes your preferred work tasks and preferred work environment
- Identifies challenges you may face during your career search and suggested strategies for handling these challenges
- Lists Job Families which may be appealing to you based on your assessment results
- Illustrates additional Action Steps and Tips for you to follow
The Strong Interest Inventory® and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Combined Career Report
- Identifies specific occupations and career fields you might enjoy
- Suggests means of altering your environment to better suit your personality type
- States Typical Work Tasks and corresponding Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required for your Top Recommended Occupations
- Highlights leisure activities you may enjoy in order to balance your work and play
- Recommends motivational tactics to support the continuance of career development
- Offers specific Career Development Strategies
- Provides Action Steps and interactive questions for decision making direction
The Strong Interest Inventory® Profile
- Provides an extensive analysis of your interests and preferences to guide you towards a career that best suits who you are on a personal level
- Assists with learning to appreciate your interests associated with your personality
- Showcases and explains your General Occupational Themes, your Basic Interest Scales, your Occupational Scales, and your Personal Style Scales
- Helps you determine a path to take for building your future
- Assists with choosing educational causeway and course load
- Includes hotlinks to the O*Net database where you can supplement your career exploration with specific career related salary information, demographics, career trends, and more
The Skills Confidence Profile
- You’ll learn which occupational strengths and skills work best with your likes and dislikes and how confident you are in your ability to fulfill the needs of certain occupations
- Offers you a breakdown of your interests in work, play, and academia
- Includes your ranking of six work areas that people with similar interests have found satisfaction in
- Can assist with distinguishing what skills you may want to develop in order to obtain a specific career
- Lists typical skills that specific careers are known to require
The Strong Interest Inventory® Interpretive Report
- Demonstrates a detailed description of the top ten potential careers for those who share your likes and dislikes, including duties and specific skills necessary
- Includes leisure activities associated with your top interests
- Provides your Top Career Motivators: what makes you want to do these types of jobs
- Gives a closer look at your General Occupational Themes and provides Action Steps to consider for personal career development
- Presents a detailed chart of your top 10 suggested careers and typical work tasks involved, as well as possible required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ends with a summary breaking down the report into easy to view bullet points and additional Action Steps to follow for keeping your career exploration on task
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else,” we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant, including their first and last name and email address, to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document in your email for you to save, share and do as you wish, along with a link to schedule your complimentary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment do not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.