FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations
Optimize your organization’s interpersonal relations and efficiency by learning about your employees, team members, executives, and managers need for Inclusion, Control and Affection. increase your business prowess today!
The FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations provides valuable insights and concrete action-steps into interpersonal relations in the workplace. It measures individuals’ interpersonal needs in three areas: Inclusion, Control, and Affection, and then uses these metrics to optimize your workplace relationships. It covers multiple aspects of professional life, from individual corporate development, to team role and leadership styles. With this powerful report, you will receive detailed descriptions of your own needs and tendencies, how they affect your teams, and how you can harness your innate qualities to become even more valuable in the workplace. Finally, the FIRO-B® report will identify key areas where you can continue to develop interpersonal skills, as well as targeted action steps to get there. Start optimizing your interpersonal relationships today with this personalized report.
FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations
Understanding your behavioral tendencies is the first step towards optimizing them. Start increasing your job satisfaction and interpersonal relationships with this detailed, insightful report. In a series of clear, color-coded charts, it will show you how key aspects of your personality, like a need for control or inclusion, can affect how you interpret others’ behavior or how you behave yourself. It lists valuable questions to ask yourself in a variety of different professional circumstances, for instance at different stages of the decision making process, or when working with teams of various sizes. It even provides detailed, step-by-step strategies for optimizing your workplace, from developing your leadership style, to improving the quality of your interpersonal relationships with colleagues, to increasing your effectiveness on teams. Take the first steps to further develop yourself, your teams, employees and organization today!
This report is specifically designed to improve your interpersonal relationships in the workplace. It does all of the following and more:
- Measures interpersonal needs in three key areas: Inclusion, Control, and Affection
- Provides target insights into the implications of interpersonal needs for workplace behavior, relationships, and communication
- Outlines step-by-step guidelines to maximize the impact of your actions, increase job satisfaction and productivity, and increase understanding of your own and others’ behavior.
- Suggests specific behavioral changes that will help you optimize your function
- Provides reflective questions to help you continue to develop professionally long into the future.
- Increases your awareness of your communication, and helps you anticipate challenges before they happen
The FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations can help you transform your innate needs and wants from a liability to your most valuable asset. Start improving your interpersonal relationships today!
- Offers a graphic presentation of clients’ Need scores on a FIRO-B grid
- Provides a personalized analysis of results with succinct descriptions of how they manifest in individual behaviors
- Is ideal for use in explaining team roles, improving team effectiveness, and identifying leadership operating styles
- Provides a narrative interpretation of clients’ FIRO-B results in an organizational setting
- Supplies a list of clients’ patterns of need fulfillment in the areas of inclusion, control, and affection
- Identifies target areas for development and guidelines for improvement
This report can help you maximize the impact of your actions, identify options for increasing your job satisfaction and productivity, and explore alternative ways to achieve your goals. Increase job satisfaction, improve effectiveness on teams, while identifying strengths and challenges of your and your team’s leadership style.
What Happens After You Make a Purchase?
Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to complete your assessment(s) within 2-3 business hours. Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have purchased for “someone else,” we will email you to obtain basic information regarding your participant, including their first and last name and email address, to send them an email to complete their assessment(s).
Once an assessment is completed, you will receive your results as a PDF document in your email for you to save, share and do as you wish, along with a link to schedule your complimentary telephone or Zoom audio consultation with one of our certified/qualified interpreters to best understand your reports within 24 hours Monday-Friday. If you have completed a Myers-Briggs Assessment, your personality type will be verified for accuracy depending upon your clarity scores during your consultation appointment.
*Please note, The TKI Instrument, IStartStrong Assessment, and The MBTI Complete Assessment do not include consultations.
Bulk Purchases of 10 or more assessments include group consultations.