Leadership Report Using FIRO-B and MBTI Instruments + TKI Profile & Interpretive Report
Discover your leadership preferences and the way you innately motivate others along with your conflict management style with this all-encompassing combination leadership and conflict management package. Become a more efficient leader, team member, employee and manager through self-exploration using these proven and genuine reports to your advantage. This combination package is also great for team building, executive coaching and anyone who wants to learn more about themselves in these areas of expertise.
Leadership Report Using FIRO-B® and MBTI®
Using your MBTI personality type and the leadership style information from the FIRO-B assessment, you can further your knowledge of how you are perceived in leadership positions and how others may feel and act because of it. With this knowledge, you can work toward becoming a more flexible leader.
You’ll receive an overview of your leadership style, as well as a brief review of your MBTI personality type and FIRO-B test results. Once you have this information, you’ll discover certain situational leadership styles of yours, such as how you lead in interpersonal relationships, how you lead in a group setting, and how you lead in terms of organizational culture. Furthermore, by learning about how your leadership style affects others, you’ll discover certain ways of overcoming the blind spots in your managing style and tweak your leadership style in certain situational and need-based areas.
Other information that this report covers include:
- What roles you take on in the workplace and in group settings; examples include Encourager, Director, or Cautioner
- How your MBTI type affects you in work settings, broken down by dichotomy
- How your interactions with others affect your leadership style
- How you respond to the opportunities and demands that arise from working in a team
- How you react to others in leadership roles
- How you deal with change and stress
Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)™ Profile & Interpretive Report
The TKI™ Profile & Interpretive Report assessment benchmarks your preferred conflict-management approach by reporting your preferred methods of handling such conflict. This effective tool uses five modes of behavior to explain how the two basic dimensions of conflict management can apply to a wide variety of applications. The report depicts your preference of treatment in relation to both other’s and your own concerns. Having the knowledge of these styles can help you to manage conflict constructively. The report describes the degree of how assertive and how cooperative you may handle situations involving conflict. It not only explains your preference, but also provides information on how each mode works, so as to understand other’s conflict management styles as well.
The five modes of conflict management which are introduced in this report are as follows:
- Competing: This style has an elevated level of assertiveness and a lowered level of cooperativeness, where only your wants will be fulfilled
- Collaborating: This approach takes both a heightened level of assertiveness and cooperativeness aiming to please all parties involved
- Compromising: A manner, which is midmost in both assertiveness and cooperativeness, in that each party involved are allowed a portion of their wishes to be satisfied
- Avoiding: A method having both raised uncooperative and unassertive levels, where the conflict does not become resolved and instead it is bypassed
- Accommodating: A practice of conflict management with a lowered level of assertiveness and a higher level of cooperativeness where only the other parties’ wishes are achieved and not your own.
There is no best method to how you deal with a difference of opinion. After learning about your preferred conflict management style, you will have the ability to know when it is appropriate to use all conflict management approaches introduced in this model.
Once completing your purchase, you will receive a live link to the email you have provided during your purchase process within a maximum time of 2-3 business hours, though usually expedited within one hour’s time to complete your assessment. The TKI is completed 100% online and once completing your assessment, you will have immediate access to your report/results and be able to instantly download your results as a PDF document. We offer bulk purchase rates for TKI Assessment purchases of 10 or more units. The TKI is a non-restricted assessment and does not require a consultation.
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)™ Profile & Interpretive Report is available in the following languages:
Please click here to contact us to find out more about the TKI language options, or call us directly at +1-805-770-3888.
Assessments can be completed from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week.