FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations + TKI Profile & Interpretive Report
Become a better employee, team member, manager and leader by learning how you prefer to relate to others and resolve conflict in the workplace.
Ever wish you could become more effective and efficient when interacting with others in the workplace? Learn about your interpersonal preferences and how you best deal with conflict in an organizational setting with the FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations and The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI). Develop your work-place interaction to become more functional, adaptable and constructive with this powerful two report package.
FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations
Understanding your behavioral tendencies is the first step towards optimizing them. Start increasing your job satisfaction and interpersonal relationships with this detailed, insightful report. In a series of clear, color-coded charts, it will show you how key aspects of your personality, like a need for control or inclusion, can affect how you interpret others’ behavior or how you behave yourself. It lists valuable questions to ask yourself in a variety of different professional circumstances, for instance at different stages of the decision making process, or when working with teams of various sizes. It even provides detailed, step-by-step strategies for optimizing your workplace, from developing your leadership style, to improving the quality of your interpersonal relationships with colleagues, to increasing your effectiveness on teams. Take the first steps to further develop yourself, your teams, employees and organization today!
This report is specifically designed to improve your interpersonal relationships in the workplace. It does all of the following and more:
- Measures interpersonal needs in three key areas: Inclusion, Control, and Affection
- Provides target insights into the implications of interpersonal needs for workplace behavior, relationships, and communication
- Outlines step-by-step guidelines to maximize the impact of your actions, increase job satisfaction and productivity, and increase understanding of your own and others’ behavior.
- Suggests specific behavioral changes that will help you optimize your function
- Provides reflective questions to help you continue to develop professionally long into the future.
- Increases your awareness of your communication, and helps you anticipate challenges before they happen
The FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations can help you transform your innate needs and wants from a liability to your most valuable asset. Start improving your interpersonal relationships today!
- Offers a graphic presentation of clients’ Need scores on a FIRO-B grid
- Provides a personalized analysis of results with succinct descriptions of how they manifest in individual behaviors
- Is ideal for use in explaining team roles, improving team effectiveness, and identifying leadership operating styles
- Provides a narrative interpretation of clients’ FIRO-B results in an organizational setting
- Supplies a list of clients’ patterns of need fulfillment in the areas of inclusion, control, and affection
- Identifies target areas for development and guidelines for improvement
This report can help you maximize the impact of your actions, identify options for increasing your job satisfaction and productivity, and explore alternative ways to achieve your goals. Increase job satisfaction, improve effectiveness on teams, while identifying strengths and challenges of your and your team’s leadership style.
Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)™ Profile & Interpretive Report
The TKI™ Profile measures your conflict resolution preferences using five conflict management styles. Each method is depicted within a detailed graph. Your conflict preferences are gauged by your inclination towards competing, collaborating, compromising, avoiding, or accommodating and each are described as assertive or cooperative. Additionally, part of the premise of the TKI is whether your conflict management style is prioritized and utilized with your needs in mind, or if the needs of others are taken into consideration before or after your own. Moreover, The TKI™ profile provides you with details explaining the conflict handling modes that do not necessarily reflect your own, as to educate you of the full spectrum of conflict management. This can be helpful in perceiving individual’s contrasting views as well as how other styles function so as to better understand individual preferences.
It is important to know that every type of conflict management style is useful for different situations. Knowing when to use each method is key, and this information is explained in detail via the TKI Profile. It will not only teach you about your conflict handling style, but it will also provide you with feedback on how to properly utilize different conflict handling approaches in order to get the most out of situational disaccord.
When connecting the two dimensions of Assertiveness and Cooperativeness with the five conflict-handling modes, you can view the core combinations possible for conflict management as explained here:
- Competing: Assertive and Uncooperative- Using influence to secure your position as dominant or persuading the other party of your justifiable accuracy
- Collaborating: Assertive and Cooperative- Finding a solution which supports both parties in that each gains a favorable outcome
- Compromising: Equal parts Assertive and Cooperative- Coming to a mutual agreement in which each party surrenders a portion of their intended goals.
- Avoiding: Unassertive and Uncooperative- Moving on with no resolution to conflict
- Accommodating: Unassertive and Cooperative- Foregoing your objective in order to support the other person’s desires
Once completing your purchase, you will receive a live link to the email you have provided during your purchase process within a maximum time of 2-3 business hours, though usually expedited within one hour’s time to complete your assessment. The TKI is completed 100% online and once completing your assessment, you will have immediate access to your report/results and be able to instantly download your results as a PDF document. We offer bulk purchase rates for TKI purchases of 10 or more units. The TKI is a non-restricted assessment and does not require a consultation.
Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)™ Profile & Interpretive Report is available in the following languages:
Please click here to contact us with any questions regarding the TKI language options, or call us directly at +1-805-770-3888.
Assessments are completed online from any computer 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
You may also like…
Learn how you best work with others through this profile, helping you to succeed in relationships at work and at home.
Whether you’re looking for direct answers regarding your own communication styles or you’re administering the FIRO-B® test to your employees, much insight is gained in how your team (or yourself) best works in situations with others. With the answers you receive from the FIRO-B profile, you can strive towards creating more efficient, trusting, and beneficial relationships, both at work and at home.
Apply information from your personality type to benefit you in your place of work.
Use your personality type to your advantage by playing up your strengths and working on your weaknesses with the MBTI® Interpretive Report for Organizations. With the insight gained from this report, including details on your optimal work, communication, and leadership styles, you can work toward improving your presence and abilities in your organization.
Optimize your organization’s interpersonal relations and efficiency by learning about your employees, team members, executives, and managers need for Inclusion, Control and Affection. increase your business prowess today!
The FIRO-B® Interpretive Report for Organizations provides valuable insights and concrete action-steps into interpersonal relations in the workplace. It measures individuals’ interpersonal needs in three areas: Inclusion, Control, and Affection, and then uses these metrics to optimize your workplace relationships. It covers multiple aspects of professional life, from individual corporate development, to team role and leadership styles. With this powerful report, you will receive detailed descriptions of your own needs and tendencies, how they affect your teams, and how you can harness your innate qualities to become even more valuable in the workplace. Finally, the FIRO-B® report will identify key areas where you can continue to develop interpersonal skills, as well as targeted action steps to get there. Start optimizing your interpersonal relationships today with this personalized report.
Learn about your conflict-resolution style to help you resolve problems and issues as effectively as possible.
Ever wondered how you could best solve problems with others who are so different than you? By learning about your conflict resolution styles as well as others’ preferred ways of solving conflict, you’ll discover how to settle your issues in a timely, effective manner. Use the TKI Profile & Interpretive Report in your business, classroom, or in your personal life to aid you in successful conflict resolution in a variety of situations.