MBTI® Personal Impact Report
Reap the benefits of your MBTI® type with this comprehensive report
Combine deep personality insights with custom-tailored action steps, all in one easy-to-read report, and start using your personality type to your advantage today! Each section of the the MBTI® Personal Impact Report will help you discover how your personality type impacts key areas of your life, such as how you communicate, manage stress, or even make decisions. Apply this knowledge immediately to optimize your personal and professional life. The possibilities are endless. Find a fulfilling career that focuses on your strengths, streamlines your decision making, and can even improve your personal relationships! Every person and every personality type has its own strengths and challenges – start benefiting from yours with the MBTI® Personal Impact Report.
With your MBTI® Personal Impact Report, you’ll learn your MBTI® 4-letter Type, how it impacts your personal and professional life, and how you can use this information to your advantage. These insights can help you develop stronger communication skills, optimize your work style or stress management, and ultimately improve your personal and professional relationships.
This comprehensive report:
- Provides detailed insights into a broad range of personality characteristics, including:
- Work Style – How do you work most efficiently? What can you do to optimize your output?
- Communication Style – How do you tend to communicate?
- Team Style – What kind of workplace environment do you thrive in?
- Decision-Making Style – How do you make decisions and how can you streamline your decision-making process?
- Leadership Style – What are your strengths and weaknesses as a leader? How can you more effectively lead people of different personality types?
- Conflict Style – What causes conflict for you? How do you resolve it and how can you improve your conflict-management skills?
- Impacts of Stress – Why do you get stressed? What can you do to lower your stress levels and manage stress more effectively?
- Approach to Change – How do you handle change?
- Offers clear action-steps that focus on personal and professional development.
Whether you want to choose a best-fit career, increase your chances of being promoted, develop more fulfilling personal and professional relationships, or even reduce your stress levels, the MBTI® Personal Impact Report can help you learn about your MBTI® Type and achieve your goals.