MBTI® Career Report + Strong & MBTI Combined Career Report + Strong College Edition Profile
Use these reports to find a fulfilling career that matches with your personality and interests, and develop a College plan for achieving that career.
Set yourself up on the path to a career that fits with your MBTI® personality type as well as your interests and preferences. With these three reports, you’ll discover the ideal career for who you are at a base level, offering you a future of satisfying and fulfilling employment. In addition, find out which College Majors suit your interests and career goals.
Download sample MBTI® Career Report
Download sample Strong & MBTI Combined Career Report + Strong College Edition Profile Report
Download sample Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile Report
MBTI® Career Report
In your MBTI® Career Report, you’ll discover how your personality type affects your choice in occupation (including what sort of duties your personality type prefers or what kind of environment you work best in), how your personality type can seek out new career options, challenges your MBTI personality type may face in the workplace and suggestions on how to deal with them, your personality type’s strengths and weaknesses in the workplace, how you can gain the most satisfaction from your career in the long run, and what specific jobs would work best with your personality type.
Furthermore, your report offers suggestions for what to do with this new information (called “action steps”), helping you utilize your MBTI personality type to your career’s advantage. Use the MBTI Career Report for:
- Choosing a new career direction
- Developing a plan for long-term career development
- Getting more out of your current occupation
- Choosing an academic path toward a successful career
- Starting out in the work force
Strong & MBTI® Combined Career Report
Match your career with your personality and interests, providing you with the knowledge to help you pursue a fulfilling career path. You’ll learn the tasks that you may succeed at, work environments you may find most beneficial to your success, strengths and weaknesses that you have, particular occupations you might like, potential long-term plans to reach your ideal career, and how to get the most out of your job.
The General Occupational Themes, Basic Interest Scales, Occupational Scales, and Personal Style Scales from the Strong Interest Inventory® Profile are used in conjunction with your four-letter MBTI personality type, defined by the following categories:
- Introverted and Extraverted: working best by yourself/your own thoughts or working best with others/in a team setting
- Intuitive and Sensing: thinking in terms of the big-picture or thinking in the moment
- Feeling or Thinking: basing your choices on your emotions or on logical reasoning
- Perceiving or Judging: acting spontaneously or acting based on structure
The Strong Interest Inventory will measure your interests and preferences against those of people similar to you who find happiness and satisfaction in their careers. You’ll receive a list of occupations that would work with your Strong Interest Inventory preferences and MBTI personality type, along with associated tasks and certain knowledge or techniques pertinent to success in each occupation. Furthermore, the report offers strategies for getting your ideal job, whether you’re starting out in the career world, considering a career change, or looking to better yourself at your current place of employment.
Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile
Pave your collegiate path toward the right majors and occupations based on your likes and dislikes.
College can be either tedious and tiresome or exciting and gratifying depending on what major you choose to pursue. With the help of the Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile, you can gain insight into which majors line up with your interests and preferences, allowing you to seek the most gratifying and fulfilling course load.
View sample report: Download sample Strong Interest Inventory College Edition Profile
The Strong Interest Inventory® College Edition Profile is a beneficial tool for those just about to enter college and those who aren’t content with their current college experience. With its in-depth analysis of your preferences and interests, as well as its extensive report detailing many areas of your life, the Strong Interest Inventory College Edition Profile helps students forge the right path for their future in the working world and their personal lives.
The Strong Interest Inventory College Edition Profile doesn’t just stop at majors, either. College course descriptions, extracurricular suggestions, favored style of work and environment to work in, and career guidance are also uncovered through your Strong Interest Inventory Profile, allowing you to mold your entire college experience (and future employment after graduation) around your specific likes and dislikes. Furthermore, the Strong Interest Inventory College Edition sets you off down a path to a career that best-fits your preferences, meaning that you’re already one step ahead after graduation. All of this is done in easy-to-read charts.
In the Strong Interest Inventory College Edition Profile, you’ll find:
- A list of six General Occupational Theme areas and how well they work with your interests (Social, Artistic, Enterprising, Conventional, Investigative, and Realistic).
- Thirty Basic Interest Scales; areas of potential interests that are broken down to give you more information on what these preferences mean to you. Sample areas include Teaching & Education, Religion & Spirituality, and Writing & Mass Communication.
- A comparison of your answers and preferences through 130 Occupational Scales, including a top-ten list of your best-matched occupations
- Five Personal Style Scales depicting your favored ways of learning, managing, working alone and in groups, and taking chances in the workplace