Meet The Team
My vision is to help others with career choice, personal growth, and fundamental business and leadership building by providing the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® instrument, the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument, the FIRO-B® instrument, and the TKI instrument at an affordable price and with interpretive care on a global scale.
About Jonathan Bollag
Jonathan Bollag, president and owner, has immersed himself in the study of career and life coaching. He excels at translating an individual’s specific interests, preferences, and needs into a rich and fulfilling work and personal life, and in providing direction for those seeking a new professional career. His fields of study have included clinical psychology, business management, and executive coaching.
While attending Lewis and Clark College, Jonathan was influenced by a psychological laboratory class based on B.F. Skinner’s theory of behavior reinforcement — that when behavior is reinforced, it tends to continue and repeat. This theory laid the foundation for his approach to personal development: that in taking positive steps for yourself and your career, you will be rewarded with more positive opportunities.
Additionally, Jonathan is a CPP Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certified Practitioner Administrator. CPP is the only publisher of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and its certification programs are highly regarded as the best preparatory programs in the field today.
- Lewis & Clark College Portland, Oregon: Psychology Major.
- Antioch University Santa Barbara, California: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- University of Phoenix: Master of Business Administration, 3.9 GPA
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® Certified CPP Practitioner
- Strong® Interest Inventory® Certified CPP Practitioner
- California Southern University: Masters level psychology coursework in Psychological Tests & Measurements and Professional Ethics. 4.0 GPA
- Kaplan University: Executive Coaching Certificate
- Associate member of the American Psychological Association
- Ten years of practical on-the-job experience in human resources
About Leon Jesmanowicz
Leon Jesmanowicz, Vice President and Expert Interpreter, has been coaching clients on obtaining new levels of success in their physical and personal lives for over 12 years. By adding Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and Strong Interest Inventory® Certifications to his repertoire of training and counseling tools Leon has been able to transfer his highly developed interpersonal skills into the career counseling field.
Leon Jesmanowicz is currently fulfilling his undergraduate transfer requirements at Santa Barbara City College (SBCC) and plans on finishing his degree in Business through the California State University Channel Islands (CSUCI).
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® Certified CPP Practitioner
- Strong Interest Inventory® Certified CPP Practitioner
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Step II™ Certified CPP Practitioner
- Qualified FIRO-B® Instrument Interpreter and Practitioner
- 8 years Management Experience, Including Team Management and Leadership
- 12 years Personal Training and Personal Growth Coaching Experience
- International Sports Science Association Certified Personal Trainer
- International Sports Science Association Specialist in Sport Nutrition
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
About Susan Monto Cochrane
Susan Cochrane, Assessment Interpreter and Resume Writer, has been employed in career counseling and Human Resources for over a 30-year span. She has aided students at the university and community college level with initial career exploration as well as those in the pursuit of a career change. Additionally, Susan has a background in sales with IBM and Xerox, as well as university work with University of California Santa Barbara, Westminster College, and Youngstown State University where she focused on teaching, training and development, and career guidance. She has managed high tech recruiting nationally and internationally. Additionally, Susan served as a Vice-President in banking while also functioning as an outplacement analyst for top executives. Most recently, Susan has managed at a high-level in corporate Human Resources for an international quick service restaurant chain. Adding to her experience, Susan has owned and operated a private practice in career counseling. In her free time, Susan enjoys the practice of Tai Chi as well as Pilates and aerobics.
- Boston University, Boston, Mass: Bachelor’s Degree
- Westminster College New Wilmington, PA.: Master’s Degree in Educational Counseling
- Lifetime California Community College Counseling Credential
- Lifetime Massachusetts Teaching Certificate
- 30 Years High-Level Human Resource Corporate Experience
- High-level National and International Corporate experience in Recruiting & Outplacement Services
- 25 Years Career Counseling and Guidance Experience on the college and private practice levels
- University Teaching, Training & Development Experience
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certified CPP Administrator
- Qualified Interpreter of The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Strong Interest Inventory®, FIRO-B® & FIRO® Business Administrations
About Geeta Aneja
Geeta Aneja, Technical Writer, has over 10 years of experience helping students earn admission into their dream schools and maintain their academic performance once they get there. She lectures at the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University, and is the founder and CEO of Ivy Academic Consultants, which provides personalized academic coaching for current and aspiring students.
Geeta Aneja is currently completing her doctoral dissertation at the University of Pennsylvania. She looks forward to expanding her consultancy once she graduates in May 2016.
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA: Masters in Education, TESOL
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL: BS, Psychology
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL: BA, Linguistics
- 2 years Teaching Experience overseas (Hong Kong, Peru, India)
- 5 years Experience as an Independent Admissions Coach
- 4.5 years Teaching Experience at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
- 2.5 years experience as a University lecturer and teaching assistant