Meet The Team
My vision is to help others with career choice, personal growth, and fundamental business and leadership building by providing the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® instrument, the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument, the FIRO-B® instrument, and the TKI instrument at an affordable price and with interpretive care on a global scale.
About Jonathan Bollag
Jonathan Bollag, president and owner, has immersed himself in the study of career and life coaching. He excels at translating an individual’s specific interests, preferences, and needs into a rich and fulfilling work and personal life, and in providing direction for those seeking a new professional career. His fields of study have included clinical psychology, business management, and executive coaching.
While attending Lewis and Clark College, Jonathan was influenced by a psychological laboratory class based on B.F. Skinner’s theory of behavior reinforcement — that when behavior is reinforced, it tends to continue and repeat. This theory laid the foundation for his approach to personal development: that in taking positive steps for yourself and your career, you will be rewarded with more positive opportunities.
Additionally, Jonathan is a CPP Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certified Practitioner Administrator. CPP is the only publisher of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and its certification programs are highly regarded as the best preparatory programs in the field today.
- Lewis & Clark College Portland, Oregon: Psychology Major.
- Antioch University Santa Barbara, California: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- University of Phoenix: Master of Business Administration, 3.9 GPA
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certified CPP Practitioner
- Strong® Interest Inventory Certified CPP Practitioner
- California Southern University: Masters level psychology coursework in Psychological Tests & Measurements and Professional Ethics. 4.0 GPA
- Kaplan University: Executive Coaching Certificate
- Associate member of the American Psychological Association
- Ten years of practical on-the-job experience in human resources
About Leon Jesmanowicz
Leon Jesmanowicz, Vice President and Expert Interpreter, has been coaching clients on obtaining new levels of success in their physical and personal lives for over 12 years. By adding Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and Strong Interest Inventory® Certifications to his repertoire of training and counseling tools Leon has been able to transfer his highly developed interpersonal skills into the career counseling field.
Leon Jesmanowicz is currently fulfilling his undergraduate transfer requirements at Santa Barbara City College (SBCC) and plans on finishing his degree in Business through the California State University Channel Islands (CSUCI).
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® Certified CPP Practitioner
- Strong Interest Inventory® Certified CPP Practitioner
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Step II™ Certified CPP Practitioner
- Qualified FIRO-B® Instrument Interpreter and Practitioner
- 8 years Management Experience, Including Team Management and Leadership
- 12 years Personal Training and Personal Growth Coaching Experience
- International Sports Science Association Certified Personal Trainer
- International Sports Science Association Specialist in Sport Nutrition
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
About Geeta Aneja
Geeta Aneja, Technical Writer, has over 10 years of experience helping students earn admission into their dream schools and maintain their academic performance once they get there. She lectures at the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University, and is the founder and CEO of Ivy Academic Consultants, which provides personalized academic coaching for current and aspiring students.
Geeta Aneja is currently completing her doctoral dissertation at the University of Pennsylvania. She looks forward to expanding her consultancy once she graduates in May 2016.
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA: Masters in Education, TESOL
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL: BS, Psychology
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL: BA, Linguistics
- 2 years Teaching Experience overseas (Hong Kong, Peru, India)
- 5 years Experience as an Independent Admissions Coach
- 4.5 years Teaching Experience at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
- 2.5 years experience as a University lecturer and teaching assistant